We would like to invite you to attend the 4th annual South Central Telehealth Forum (#SCTF2016) at the Sheraton Music City Hotel in Nashville on August 1 & 2.
#SCTF2016 will provide you with the most current telehealth and telemedicine information!
We are offering a discounted student rate of $175!
Advances in technology have made telehealth affordable and accessible to people worldwide. In addition to traditional telehealth visits in stationary medical facilities, patients can now access telehealth on their mobile devices, such as smart phones and tablets. Mobile medical devices that track and monitor conditions such as blood pressure are also growing in use. These advances in telehealth save time, money and bring quality healthcare services to the marketplace.
#SCTF2016 will offer:
1: Networking opportunities with healthcare professionals from a 7-state area:
2: Nationally-known keynote speakers:
- Mario Gutierrez, Executive Director of the Center for Connected Health Policy
- Alan Morgan, CEO, National Rural Health Association
3: Thirty-nine speakers who are leaders in telemedicine specialty fields, including:
- Dr. Curtis Lowery, Obstetrics, University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences
- Dr. David Charles, Neurologist, Vanderbilt University
- Dr. Whit Hall, Neonatologist, University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences
- Sarah Rhoads, PhD, DNP, APRN, University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences
- Rosalyn Perkins, APRN, Maternal-Fetal Medicine, University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences
- Dr. Gary Soloman, Associate Professor of Neurological Surgery & Psychology, Vanderbilt University
- Dr. R.J. Elbin, Director of the Office for Sport Concussion Research, University of Arkansas
4: Five tracks on Day 1, including presentations on the topics listed below:
- Telehealth Foundations (101, 102, mHealth, research and policy)
- Abstract Presentations on Leading Edge Topics in Telemedicine
- Research (by invitation only)
5: Three tracks on Day 2, including presentations on the topics listed below:
- Policy, Administration and Reimbursement
- Clinical and Chronic Disease Management
- Pediatric and School-Based Telemedicine
- Population Health
- State Meetings for Arkansas, Mississippi and Tennessee
6: Special screening of the new telehealth documentary with networking reception!
7: Summertime in Nashville! Good music and great food!
Our conference program is still growing! For more information about telehealth, to stay in the loop with conference details or to register for the conference, click here!