The South Central Telehealth Resource Center is pleased to release the agenda for the South Central Telehealth Forum (#SCTF2016), which will be held in Nashville on August 1 & 2.
August 1 includes:
- Telemedicine Research Symposium (invitation only)
- Telegenetics Workshop
- Tele-Emergency Measures Track
- Clinical Research and Administrative Development Track
- Beginner to Intermediate Fundamentals Track
August 2 includes 3 tracks with sessions such as:
- Program Evaluation and Outcomes
- Chronic Disease Management
- School-Based Telemedicine
- High-Risk OB and Neonatology
State meetings will also be held for Tennessee, Indiana, Illinois, Ohio, Arkansas, Mississippi and Kentucky.
Special events include addresses by Mario Gutierrez, Executive Director of the Center for Connected Health Policy (CCHP), and Alan Morgan, CEO of the National Rural Health Association.
The conference will also feature the premiere of a telemedicine documentary.
Click SCTF2016 Conference Agenda to view the agenda details.
Click here to visit the #SCTF2016 conference website and register today!
The early registration rate of $225 ends on June 15! Registration fees will increase to $300 beginning June 1.
We look forward to meeting you in Nashville!