All roads lead to Nashville on August 1 & 2 for #SCTF2016!
Join us as Presenters and Partners from across the country share tools, resources and techniques on how they drive quality healthcare via telemedicine and mHealth.
8 tracks will be available that include presentations on the following topics:
- Telehealth Foundations (101, 102, mHealth, research and policy)
- Policy, Administration and Reimbursement
- Clinical and Chronic Disease Management
- Pediatric and School-Based Telemedicine
- Population Health
- Abstract Presentations on Leading Edge Topics
Keynotes will be presented by:
- Mario Gutierrez, Executive Director of the Center for Connected Health Policy
- Alan Morgan, CEO, National Rural Health Association
The early registration rate of $225 ends on June 15! Registration fees will increase to $300 beginning June 1.
Click here to visit our conference website and register today!
We look forward to meeting you in Nashville!