Join us this summer – August 1 & 2 – in beautiful Nashville, Tennessee, as #SCTF2016 brings the most current telehealth and telemedicine information to the forefront!
Advances in technology have made telehealth affordable and accessible to people worldwide. In addition to traditional telehealth visits in stationary medical facilities, patients can now access telehealth on their mobile devices, such as smart phones and tablets. Mobile medical devices that track and monitor conditions such as blood pressure are also growing in use. These advances in telehealth save time, money and bring quality healthcare services to the marketplace.
Here are 7 reasons why attending #SCTF2016 will make you excited about telehealth:
1: Networking opportunities with healthcare professionals from a 7-state area:
2: Nationally-known keynote speakers:
- Mario Gutierrez, Executive Director of the Center for Connected Health Policy
- Alan Morgan, CEO, National Rural Health Association
3: Thirty-nine speakers who are leaders in telemedicine specialty fields, including:
- Dr. Curtis Lowery, Obstetrics, University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences
- Dr. David Charles, Neurologist, Vanderbilt University
- Dr. Whit Hall, Neonatologist, University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences
- Sarah Rhoads, PhD, DNP, APRN, University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences
- Rosalyn Perkins, APRN, Maternal-Fetal Medicine, University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences
- Dr. Gary Soloman, Associate Professor of Neurological Surgery & Psychology, Vanderbilt University
- Dr. R.J. Elbin, Director of the Office for Sport Concussion Research, University of Arkansas
4: Five tracks on Day 1, including presentations on the topics listed below:
- Telehealth Foundations (101, 102, mHealth, research and policy)
- Abstract Presentations on Bleeding Edge Topics in Telemedicine
- Research (by invitation only)
5: Three tracks on Day 2, including presentations on the topics listed below:
- Policy, Administration and Reimbursement
- Clinical and Chronic Disease Management
- Pediatric and School-Based Telemedicine
- Population Health
- State Meetings for Arkansas, Mississippi and Tennessee
6: Special screening of the new telehealth documentary with networking reception!
7: Summertime in Nashville! Good music and great food!
Watch for special edition newsletters that will provide conference details! Click here to visit the conference website and register today! Early rate ends June 15!
We are excited to meet you in Nashville!