The SCTRC is conducting research in Tennessee assessing the current and future state of Telehealth in Tennessee.
If you are a Telehealth provider in Tennessee and would like to participate, please contact Brittany Beasley, South Central Telehealth Resource Outreach Specialist/Special Projects, at firstname.lastname@example.org. The results will be discussed at the South Central Telehealth Forum (#SCTF2016) in Nashville on August 1-2.
We invite you to join us at #SCTF2016 as presenters and partners from across the country share tools, resources and techniques on how they drive quality healthcare via telemedicine and mHealth.
8 tracks will be available over two days, including:
- Telehealth Foundations (101, 102, mHealth, research and policy)
- Policy, Administration and Reimbursement
- Clinical and Chronic Disease Management
- Pediatric and School-Based Telemedicine
- Population Health
- Abstract Presentations on Leading Edge Topics
Keynotes will be presented by:
- Mario Gutierrez, Executive Director of the Center for Connected Health Policy
- Alan Morgan, CEO, National Rural Health Association
The early registration rate of $225 ends on June 15! Registration fees will increase to $300 beginning June 1.
Click here to visit our conference website and register today!