Episode 21 features Sarah Rhoads, PhD, DNP, professor at the University of Tennessee Health Science Center, and former director of the South Central Telehealth Resource Center.
Listen as Dr. Rhoads discusses how to provide telehealth education to key shareholders to encourage program participation.
During her presentation, Dr. Rhoads shares:
- How to get from an idea to a successful implementation
- Why it is important to get the right people at the table
- Why testing is needed before a launch
- Who needs support in the project
- When a process should be developed
- What reworking a process can do for a project
- Why communication is key
- Who should celebrate successes
- Why keeping perspective is important
Let’s keep the conversation going. You can follow the podcast on Twitter @telehealthtalk or email your thoughts and questions to firstname.lastname@example.org. Don’t miss out on this valuable educational resource!
Telehealth Talk is the only monthly podcast devoted to Telehealth. Fans can also access this conversational-style podcast on iTunes and Stitcher Radio.
This episode is approximately 15 minutes in length.
Slides: Patient Provider Engagement