You have multiple ways to access training from LearnTelehealth.org.
Online Interactive Telehealth Modules
Visit our Courses page and begin learning now!
Telehealth 101 & Webinars
- Webinar: Telehealth 101 Express
Taken from our popular Telehealth 101 curriculum, this 55-minute training covers the basics of telehealth, telehealth equipment and how to build and sustain your program and includes plenty of time for Q&A. Choose from live webinar or interactive video.
- Interactive Video: Equipment & Etiquette
This equipment-specific training includes the basics plus etiquette and more. You’ll need interactive video equipment (Tandberg/Cisco, Polycom, etc) to participate in this training. If you don’t have this equipment register for the webinar training above.
Available by request in Arkansas, Mississippi and Tennessee:
Call toll-free 1.855.664.3450 or e-mail: email@example.com
Telehealth 101. It’s Not Rocket Science…it’s Telehealth!
Face to Face Training at your site
Presented by the South Central Telehealth Resource Center, this highly-engaging telehealth training workshop is your introduction into the world of Telehealth and TelemediciTo schedule this course for your facility, contact us:
TOLL FREE: 855-664-3450 | DIRECT: 501-526-6211
Topics will include: Exploration:Overview of Telehealth
- Introduction to common terminology.
- Determine how telehealth can help your institution.
- See potential applications of Telehealth.
- See how the technology works through a live demonstration.
- Identify the components that comprise a telemedicine Mobile Clinical Cart.
- Learn about a simple telehealth network infrastructure and what you need to connect to a telehealth network.
Blast Off: Creating Your Project Plan
- Review just one of many strategies you can use to get started with Telehealth at your institution.
Fueling Your Rocket:Sustainability
- Get a bird’s-eye view of various sustainability models.