For two days, telehealth gurus will gather to discuss telehealth topics like mHealth and Remote Patient Monitoring, Research, School-Based Telemedicine, Reimbursement, Legislation, Growing and Sustaining Programs and How to Get Started. Our partners and exhibitors will be on hand to answer questions and help you take the next steps. If that’s not enough, there will be lots of free food and a special premiere event. Besides, it’s Nashville!
telehealth award nominations
The SCTRC is soliciting nominations for two annual awards to be given at the SCTF2016. Please follow the link below to print and complete the form. Upon completion, send the form to email@example.com.
who should attend
- Health care professionals interested in improving patient outcomes and developing efficient telehealth programs
- Health care administration interested in networking and understanding how to build their programs for efficiencies, reduce readmissions, and ultimately lower expenses
- Researchers and academics interest in knowing more about telehealth and how to collect date and measure outcomes
- Non-profit organizations
- Government and policy professionals
- Health care industry leaders
- Erin Bush | South Central Telehealth Resource Center
- Wendy Ross | South Central Telehealth Resource Center
- Kathy Aldrich | UAMS Center for Distance Health | Education
- Adam Cherepski | South Central Telehealth Resource Center
- Terry Eagleton | Maury Regional Healthcare Center
- Amber Humphrey | Vanderbilt University
- Brian Lee | South Central Telehealth Resource Center
- Kim McKee, South Central Telehealth Resource Center
- Sarah Rhoads | Univ. of Arkansas for Medical Sciences
- Susan Smith-Dodson | UAMS Center for Distance Health | Education
- Becky Sanders | Upper Midwest Telehealth Resource Center
- Roy Sprang | University of Kentucky
- Kathy Wibberly | Mid-Atlantic Telehealth Resource Center at University of Virginia
We are excited to have two new partners participating in the South Central Telehealth Forum this year – the Mid-Atlantic Telehealth Resource Center and the Upper Midwest Telehealth Resource Center.
a little more about us
The South Central Telehealth Resource Center (SCTRC) provides telehealth education and resources to healthcare professionals with a particular focus in Arkansas, Mississippi and Tennessee. The resource center website, www.learntelehealth.org, targets health care and other groups that have an interest in using telehealth. The SCTRC is part of a nationwide-network of Telehealth Resource Centers providing telehealth consultation, programmatic knowledge and hands-on training. Services are offered in partnership with the Center for Distance Health’s Training Center based at the University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences. The SCTRC project is funded by the Health Resource Services Administration (HRSA) through the Telehealth Resource Center grant program.