- This event has passed.
American Telemedicine Association 2018 National Conference
April 29, 2018 @ 8:00 am - May 1, 2018 @ 5:00 pm
ATA18 is the world’s largest telehealth innovation & networking event. It is where healthcare providers, clinicians, business professionals, and leaders from a variety of health and technology sectors come together to discuss and plan the future of telemedicine. Attendees will look at telehealth and the issues, technologies, concerns, and aspirations that affect its impact on the emerging medical model. After they connect, educate, and discover together, attendees will return to their organizations armed with knowledge and contacts not available anywhere else. They will also leave with actionable insights to help shape the future of one of the most rapidly-growing healthcare sectors; influencing how future patient treatment will be delivered.
We’ve designed an exciting schedule for ATA18! Highlights include:
- Choose from more than 100 sessions on topics such as career development, learning technologies, training delivery, scaling up and more!
- Learn from industry leaders on the cutting edge of telemedicine, experts on existing and widely-used solutions, and share ideas with your peers, who face the same challenges you face.
- Experience unique, hands-on learning opportunities in which you’ll interact with emerging technologies which will give you a deeper level of understanding and proficiency.
- Visit with more than 150 exhibitors to see the latest industry innovations.
- Leave equipped with the knowledge that you need to tackle the most critical issues facing the telemedicine industry today…and assist your career development.
Key Telemedicine Topics
- Artificial Intelligence
- Augmented Reality
- Chronic Cate
- Cultural Change
- Data-Driven Outcomes
- Design and Outcomes
- Patient Engagement
- Payment Reimbursement
- Value-Based Care
- Academic/Research/Education Institution
- C-Suite/Executive Management
- Healthcare Administration
- Policy/Government Relations