Do you want to learn more about telehealth, but it’s difficult to find the time during your busy day?
The South Central Telehealth Resource Center offers training opportunities that are available 24-hours a day, 7- days a week, anytime, anywhere! All you need is an internet connection and a device – including mobile.
Our free, online course modules will guide you through interactive learning experiences in many areas related to telehealth.
Our course offerings include:
- An Introduction to Telehealth
- Arkansas Telemedicine Law
- Building Your Telehealth Team
- Introduction to mHealth
- Licensing and Credentialing
- School-Based Telemedicine
- Telehealth and HIPAA
- Telehealth Policy: Federal
- Telehealth Policy: Legal
- Telehealth Policy: Medicare/Medicaid
- Telehealth Project Plan
- Telehealth Technology
- Telepresenting Basics
Don’t miss this opportunity to increase your knowledge and work at your own pace – FREE! Bookmark our library, and check back often to access new courses!
Click here to access our online course library.